Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 11: Satan Ain't Happy

...and he has been working in full force today! I took off today so I could work on my freelance project to generate some much needed additional income. I didn't manage to get anything accomplished in that arena, but I did get a few errands out of the way. All in all, though, my patience has been short...especially with the boys. Typical sibling bickering, but today it grated more than usual. I snapped at them several times and really yelled at them as they were getting ready for school. I felt out of control (and not the kind where you choose to scoot over so God can drive!). I had to breathe deeply and ask Him to take care of my anxieties and my lack of patience.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

I'm closing my eyes tonight with the hope that tomorrow will be better.

No comments: